Pavliša objekti are company for cathodic protection and electrical installation design and project management on the domestic market trying to direct their business to the region. We make technical documentation, cathodic protection projects, electrical installations and ex installation designs for for pipelines, storage tanks, reinforced concrete structures,offshore structures and ships and other specific structures.
At client's request, we make project assignments, conceptual solutions, and main projects with the associated costs/benefit analisis and instructions. We provide consulting and technical support services in the preparation of tender documentation and we offer supervision of construction.
We provide expert consulting services and technical support to customers in the field of cathodic protection, electrical engineering and ex installation in the form of cost-effective and safe project management.
Our projects obey regulatory requirements but and also meet requirements in numerus standards on field of cathodic protection, electrical installation and ex installation. By respecting standards, regulations and incorporating customer requirements and needs, we have maintain their long term trust. We will constantly steer our efforts to achieve always stimulating working environment for our employees to ensure the long-term development of our company. We will remain a socially responsible company and our work will preserve and protect the environment.
Pavliša objekti were founded in 2007 as prolonged hand of PA-EL d.o.o. which is a leading company in Croatia in cathodic protection for more than a decade. Pavliša objects follow their parent company by designing cathodic protection projects, electrical installations and ex installations. The initiator and leading designer with many years of experience is Stjepan Pavlisa. Stjepan Pavlisa has been working intensively over the past few years to achieve this company's excellence. Since foundation Pavliša objekti have designed more than 400 different projects.
- 1995 – Electrotehnician university
- 1976 – High scool Ruđer Bošković
- 1972 – Primary scool Dubrovčan
- 2007 - 2009 leading designer in Pavliša objekti d.o.o.
- 1993 - 2007 General manager and designer in PA-EL,
- 1990 - 1993 leading electroengenier for cathodic protection in INA-EKZ
- 1983 - 1990 leading electroengenier for cathodic protection in INA-PROJEKT-u
- 1979 - 1983 electroengenier for cathodic protection in INDUSTROPROJEKT-u
- 1976 - 1979 Teaching assistant in High scool Ruđer Bošković
Active member in
- Croatian chamber of Civil Engineers,
- Electrotehnician society Zagreb,
- Croatian society for material protection,
- Croatian mesuring society,
- Croatian maintainance society
- Croatian gas assosiation
Skills and knowledge
Design of electric installations of low and high voltage, design of cathodic protection systems, design of electrical installations for explosive atmospheres, business process management, organizational skills
Russian language, use of MS Office packages and programs for designing
Quality policy of Pavliša objekti d.o.o. contains of:
1. Customer Satisfaction:
- Increasing product quality
2. Competitive skill:
- tracking trends
- Professional education of human resources
- increasing the quality and quantity of equipment
- Increasing efficiency
- increasing the range of services
3. Satisfaction of all employees:
- additional education and training
- improving working conditions (space, working resources ...)
- Award for work quality
- ability for professional improvement
Environmental care is one of the most important business tasks of the company. Pavliša objekti has developed modern design of cathodic protection systems that contributes directly to the protection of the environment.
During the performance of the activity, no large quantities of harmles material or waste is realesed from company that could affect the environment.
In the policy of environmental protection, we stick to the following principles:
- conduct ongoing environmental impact analysis
- Harmonize services with environmental laws and regulations
- Preventive action to prevent pollution through our designs
- continuously educate employees about environmental protection
The basic guidelines of our company are contained in two documents we constantly propagate:
- Code of Environmental Ethics for Engineers
- Guidelines of the European Chemical Industry Association (CEFIC) for environmental protection